KnowledgeView delivers state of the Art iPad App for Al Ittihad Daily newspaper of the UAE
Al Ittihad Newspaper iPad App is released this month with such advanced features as live news channels, editions views for the newspaper, off-line browsing, photo and video galleries, social networks support and advanced search. The iPad app is powered by the Publish live technology from KnowledgeView. Al Ittihad is considered the leading Arabic daily in the UAE with its launch 43 years back coinciding with the formation of the United Arab Emirates. KnowledgeView’s developers and engineers worked with Al Ittihad production and marketing teams to provide such features as:
- Live news channels of developing stories and alerting news
- Editions view and management for Al Ittihad and its supplements
- Photo and Video galleries
- Off-line browsing and channels selection from the user setup screen
- Advanced search
- Powerful link to social networks from attractive article views
- Linked to the overall publishing infrastructure of Al Ittihad such as Website publishing from the Newsroom and video streaming
Publishing to the iPad is now an easy task requiring the minimum of additional efforts.Dr. Ali Al-Assam, Managing Director of KnowledgeView said "we are thrilled with the launch of the Al Ittihad iPad App. KnowledgeView and ADMC have worked together on advanced editorial systems and multi-publishing for the last 12 years, using the Publish live technology, and we look forward to continue serving the needs of ADMC’s paper and digital consumers in the years to come."
To find the latest mobile technology and digital publishing news,
- download our iPad App KnowledgeViewConnect
- like our Facebook page KnowledgeViewLtd.
- follow us on on Twitter KnowledgeViewLtd.
- visit Our mobile site mobile.knowledgeView.info
- download our Android mobile App KnowledgeView Android mobile App